Paleo Beef Bourguignon
From CrossFit Rockwall, a nutrient-dense crock-pot meal. Look for your recipe/shopping list on the freezer today. We have stew beef in stock and roasts.
While you have your almond flour out, try this cracker recipe from MDA - I added toasted sesame seeds...
Paleo Beef Bourguignon:
- 3 lbs beef roast (shoulder roast works great, but any roast will do)
- 6 slices bacon, cooked (but not crispy) and chopped into 1" pieces
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium sweet potato, cut into 1" cubes
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Thyme, fresh or dried, to taste
- 10 oz beef or chicken broth
- 8 oz red wine
4 tbsp olive oil
Age Group I - Middle School/High School (Grades 6-12)MW 3:30pm–4:30pm $85.00/month
Age Group II - Elementary (Ages 6-10)TR 3:45pm–4:30pm $65.00/month
3-Month Commitment for all age groups.
Kids Blog Archive